Main page of website is down, black/blank circling loading circle for data.

Go to solution Solved by Marcel de Bont,

• Solution

The latest update of the SWPC's sunspot region report contained a region without a sunspot number assigned to it which broke our code... Sander has added an extra check to make sure the site doesn't break again in case this happens again in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel de Bont said:

The latest update of the SWPC's sunspot region report contained a region without a sunspot number assigned to it which broke our code... Sander has added an extra check to make sure the site doesn't break again in case this happens again in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem, does it normally take long to execute the patch? not trying to be impatient just want to refresh to see where we are on the sun, if it will take a few hours I will try not to Doom Refresh the website for a bit lol. TY for your hard work and your team. 

• Thanks 1

Well it could have taken 8 hours because I should be sleeping for an hour now as I have to get up early for work… it was now fixed in 10 minutes and you where lucky I was just going to bed when @Marcel de Bont notified me. 
Keep in mind we do this in our free time besides our main job so we aren’t here 24/7

an extra check is in place if SWPC forgets to input the location again…

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Keep in mind we do this in our free time besides our main job so we aren’t here 24/7

Your work is much appreciated!!  Work and life in general have to come first!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WA1ZJL said:

Your work is much appreciated!!  Work and life in general have to come first!

Amen from another ham.  Thank You all three. Marcel Sander and Sam of course.  Mike/ Hagrid. 🐈‍⬛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1