Jump to content

Aurora 8-20-2022


Sam Warfel

Dim photographic aurora at 10:50 EST from Whitefish Point Michigan. Only visible to the eye as a dim white glow backlighting the dark clouds.
  • Like 1

From the category:

North America

· 424 images
  • 424 images
  • 84 image comments

Photo Information


Recommended Comments

Thanks for posting, do you have the image details? Camera/sensor, lens, exposure time, f-ratio, iso, etc? 
Just curious!! Thanks! WnA.

Edited by WildWill
Link to comment
5 hours ago, WildWill said:

Thanks for posting, do you have the image details? Camera/sensor, lens, exposure time, f-ratio, iso, etc? 
Just curious!! Thanks! WnA.

It’s a photo from my phone of the screen of the dslr. The DSLR is a Nikon D3300, 18mm, F3 or 4, 20s, iso 1600

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Orneno said:

It’s a photo from my phone of the screen of the dslr. The DSLR is a Nikon D3300, 18mm, F3 or 4, 20s, iso 1600

I see now, the "NIKON" is written on the camera, not by software onto the image!

lol.

WnA

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, WildWill said:

I see now, the "NIKON" is written on the camera, not by software onto the image!

lol.

WnA

It’s a literal “screen-shot” 😂

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you also agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.