Enhanced membership in USA

Go to solution Solved by Vancanneyt Sander,

I’d love a “get out of reaction jail free “   card.  However paypal is the only option I had last week once I reached the pay now paroled later area.  I could mail y’all something equivalent if possible or a credit card transaction as well.  Thanks.  Mike/Hagrid  one last important thing. @Vancanneyt Sander. @Marcel de Bont or @Sam Warfel  could one of you please dump my prior attempt at joining as it likely will cause issues once I eventually resolve this payment snag.  Tnx. Mike/Hagrid 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Heads up

• Solution
57 minuten geleden, hamateur 1953 zei:

I’d love a “get out of reaction jail free “   card.  However paypal is the only option I had last week once I reached the pay now paroled later area.  I could mail y’all something equivalent if possible or a credit card transaction as well.  Thanks.  Mike/Hagrid 

We have two payment options: PayPal or creditcard (visa/mastercard through stripe). It is possible to do it with visa or Mastercard credit cards with the second payment method 

32 minuten geleden, hamateur 1953 zei:

What is stripe

Stripe is a payment platform that we use to easily facilitate payments without ourselves reinventing the weel to make a secure payment portal. So credit card payments are securely handled by Stripe.

2 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

I’d love a “get out of reaction jail free “   card.  However paypal is the only option I had last week once I reached the pay now paroled later area.  I could mail y’all something equivalent if possible or a credit card transaction as well.  Thanks.  Mike/Hagrid  one last important thing. @Vancanneyt Sander. @Marcel de Bont or @Sam Warfel  could one of you please dump my prior attempt at joining as it likely will cause issues once I eventually resolve this payment snag.  Tnx. Mike/Hagrid 

Trust me Mike, there were already tries to get you out of prison in the past 😉

1 hour ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Stripe is a payment platform that we use to easily facilitate payments without ourselves reinventing the weel to make a secure payment portal. So credit card payments are securely handled by Stripe.

Cool. Tnx 

54 minutes ago, Ingolf said:

Trust me Mike, there were already tries to get you out of prison in the past 😉

Hey Ingolf. Haha. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1