Problems with various buttons

Go to solution Solved by 3gMike,

I'm not sure what is going on here but for the last few days I have had a number of problems. For example If I click on Synoptic Map nothing happens. If I click on SDO it may or may not take me to SDO page. If it does I can then not pull up enlarged images. In the Forum I am unable to select quotes in order to make a response but it does still allow me to submit likes. I've tried closing the tab and reopening the page but it makes no difference. Any suggestions welcome.

14 minuten geleden, 3gMike zei:

I'm not sure what is going on here but for the last few days I have had a number of problems. For example If I click on Synoptic Map nothing happens. If I click on SDO it may or may not take me to SDO page. If it does I can then not pull up enlarged images. In the Forum I am unable to select quotes in order to make a response but it does still allow me to submit likes. I've tried closing the tab and reopening the page but it makes no difference. Any suggestions welcome.

as it's also happening on the forums, it looks like something is blocking javascript or you have javascript errors. This could be browser related (for example an outdated browser) or something completely different. In Safari and Chrome we currently don't have any issues with latest versions.

1 hour ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

as it's also happening on the forums, it looks like something is blocking javascript or you have javascript errors. This could be browser related (for example an outdated browser) or something completely different. In Safari and Chrome we currently don't have any issues with latest versions.

Thanks. I'm running Chrome Version 125.0.6422.142 on a Win11 desktop. I have not noticed problems elsewhere but will check javascript for errors.

Zojuist, Arman Sargsyan zei:

Good day, is there any problems with website functionality?

Nothing wrong, just an issue with the satellite feed. This can happen due to many different reasons: satellite maintenance, issue with the sat tracking, server issue at SWPC, …

• Solution
2 hours ago, 3gMike said:

Thanks. I'm running Chrome Version 125.0.6422.142 on a Win11 desktop. I have not noticed problems elsewhere but will check javascript for errors.

Really weird. I installed Firefox and that worked fine. Reverted to Chrome and that now seems O.K.

Thanks for your help

12 hours ago, 3gMike said:

Glad you asked this. Even win 10 had issues here @3gMike  Mike