Jump to content

AR 13711


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

Still small, but looks like an anti-Hale region to me. Always something to be on the lookout for.

Because "Clear melodies and harmonies from the spheres soothe the ears"? 😏

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 uren geleden, Х-ray zei:

Because "Clear melodies and harmonies from the spheres soothe the ears"? 😏

What the...? Please try to add something to the discussion if you can, or refrain from posting. It might be considered spam, we try to be a fairly serious message board as much as possible apart from maybe one specific topic. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Marcel de Bont said:

What the...? Please try to add something to the discussion if you can, or refrain from posting. It might be considered spam, we try to be a fairly serious message board as much as possible apart from maybe one specific topic. Thanks!

He's referencing a joke PB has made in the Unproven Theories thread.  It's all good.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2024 at 12:26 PM, Philalethes said:

Still small, but looks like an anti-Hale region to me. Always something to be on the lookout for.

We now have something flaring from it, rising slowly reaching into M-class.

  • Like 3
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mozy said:

We now have something flaring from it, rising slowly reaching into M-class.

Youre ALWAYS faster than me :D 

I wonder how it can flare in the M class range. Filament maybe? Any idea?

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

Youre ALWAYS faster than me :D 

I wonder how it can flare in the M class range. Filament maybe? Any idea?

Too early to say, but do note the *always something to be on lookout for* in the thread start :D
We've seen they can flare from whatever really, but I wont expect anything bigger unless this indicates that growth may be imminent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, mozy said:

Too early to say, but do note the *always something to be on lookout for* in the thread start :D
We've seen they can flare from whatever really, but I wont expect anything bigger unless this indicates that growth may be imminent.

thank you for the explanation :) lets keep an eye on (ion lul) it then shall we? :D 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2024 at 12:26 PM, Philalethes said:

Still small, but looks like an anti-Hale region to me. Always something to be on the lookout for.

3711 is still here with corona hole above.

https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/media/ssw/ssw_client/data/ssw_service_240616_005544_22844/www/EDS_FlareDetective-TriggerModule_20240616T054522-20240616T055346_AIA_171_XCEN422.4YCEN-192.0_ssw_cutout_20240616_054522_AIA_171__20240616_054521_m.mp4

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philalethes said:

Not bad; not a very strong flare, but a decent jet, very typical in appearance this time, with some ejecta following the field lines towards the limb.

Video here !

https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/media/ssw/ssw_client/data/ssw_service_240618_101845_46745/www/EDS_FlareDetective-TriggerModule_20240618T153010-20240618T154846_AIA_171_XCEN883.2YCEN-192.0_ssw_cutout_20240618_153010_AIA_171__20240618_153009_m.mp4

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

What kind of "AI enhancement" are you referring to here?

I used the mobile application "PhotoDirector: AI Photo Editor App" with the built-in "AI photo enhancement" feature. I don’t know what engine this works on, but there is less grain and the image clarity increases.

But some quality had to be lost in order to fit into 200 kb

Edited by bmthss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you also agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.