[Forum] Become a SWL Community supporter!

21 minutes ago, Sotiris Konstantis said:

For me there was a Subscriptions tab under the store option!

image.thumb.png.a056400d8d9e325c0f15c3cf633897a9.png

8184b90c5fa057900516642321afbdd6.png

Much thanks! Worked like a charm. Glad to be a subscriber :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Get more out of your SWL Community membership with an SWL Community Supporter subscription. It has several advantages over a normal forum membership:

• Enjoy an ad-free forum experience! No more ads on the community forum which will make it quicker and more enjoyable
  • Unlimited attachment storage! 
  • Unlimited reacties/likes
  • If we have to put the forum offline during high traffic, you're still able to access the forum (unless our server catches fire)

You can choose a monthly package (1,21€/month incl. VAT) or yearly package (12,1€/year incl VAT), payment can be done through PayPal or Stripe. 
In the forum menu, navigate to Store -> Subscriptions to get started.

Untill the end of June 2024 you can use the promo code SWL20 for a 20% discount!

Becoming a SpaceWeatherLive Community Supporter helps us out to keep maintaining and improving SpaceWeatherLive in the future.

Great feature!

• Like 2

I'm satisfied with the price:benefits ratio 😄

For complex reasons, I won't be opting for this method of support. I believe this may actually be to the benefit of everyone else, given the type of assertive comments I tend to post; remaining optically-disassociated with the rest of this devoted community would allow for some familiarity with skeptical visitors. I'll provide "orientation" for new visitors however I can; providing an example of co-existing without the financial support/labels, in a positive manner. Somebody must appear unbiased in this way in some of discussions/debates that occur regularly on here. I'd be disarming myself of a certain rhetoric which is most effective to combat a specific type of attitude + disinformation, one which often disrupts the exchange of ideas.

In any case, I love the community and the new membership option! It's just that the role I've assumed here revolves around challenging and often tense discourse and debate. I would hate for the others to be associated with my own questionable assertations, ideas, and implied politics, and for that to detract from the appeal of membership.

• Like 1

Hallo an alle.

Ich bin neu hier und freue mich, mit meinem Jahresbeitrag euch unterstützen zu können.

Ich lerne sehr viel über das Weltraumwetter von euch und dafür sage ich danke. ☀️

• Like 4

On 6/2/2024 at 3:35 AM, Sabine Lange said:

Hallo an alle.

Ich bin neu hier und freue mich, mit meinem Jahresbeitrag euch unterstützen zu können.

Ich lerne sehr viel über das Weltraumwetter von euch und dafür sage ich danke. ☀️

Welcome, and thank you for your support!
Please keep in mind that the forums use English.
Thanks!

I'm trying to redeem the voucher; Initially on the monthly plan, whereafter I made up my mind without paying and chose the yearly plan. Now, it says I already redeemed the voucher even though I didn't buy anything yet. Some help, please 😇

37 minuten geleden, damianvdb zei:

I'm trying to redeem the voucher; Initially on the monthly plan, whereafter I made up my mind without paying and chose the yearly plan. Now, it says I already redeemed the voucher even though I didn't buy anything yet. Some help, please 😇

Can you try again? Reason was that the previous order was still in your account, so what I’ve done is delete the old order so it should be possible again.

• Like 1

55 minuten geleden, Vancanneyt Sander zei:

Can you try again? Reason was that the previous order was still in your account, so what I’ve done is delete the old order so it should be possible again.

🍻

That did the trick. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2024 at 2:24 PM, Christopher Shriver said:

I'm satisfied with the price:benefits ratio 😄

For complex reasons, I won't be opting for this method of support. I believe this may actually be to the benefit of everyone else, given the type of assertive comments I tend to post; remaining optically-disassociated with the rest of this devoted community would allow for some familiarity with skeptical visitors. I'll provide "orientation" for new visitors however I can; providing an example of co-existing without the financial support/labels, in a positive manner. Somebody must appear unbiased in this way in some of discussions/debates that occur regularly on here. I'd be disarming myself of a certain rhetoric which is most effective to combat a specific type of attitude + disinformation, one which often disrupts the exchange of ideas.

In any case, I love the community and the new membership option! It's just that the role I've assumed here revolves around challenging and often tense discourse and debate. I would hate for the others to be associated with my own questionable assertations, ideas, and implied politics, and for that to detract from the appeal of membership.

Your remark caused me to think deeper about my own disdain for some of the stuff in UPT.  I won’t be leaving either.  Mike/Hagrid 

• Thanks 1