Another interesting video

hamateur 1953
Go to solution Solved by helios,

Posted (edited)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yo1d9Spurw   
This was posted by @helios last January 2023 and honestly I had never heard of the gentleman who produced it.  A real shame because if you all can tolerate an advertisement or two it is well worth a look. And in the last seventeen months 500 something views??  This seems even worse to me however  It’s very cool. Nobody dies, the world ain’t gonna  end. Sorry doomsayers!  NOT. Mike. 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Forgot to acknowledge doomsayers

Posted (edited)

Thanks for that!  I and another member have been wondering just that. I was particularly encouraged by the fact he fully understands the importance of latitude observations throughout the solar cycle. STCE seems to have set an unusually high crossing point of 16 degrees although I am sure their reasoning is sound, It is the highest I can recall to date. I missed your post last year somehow. Probably was excited by 200 plus SFI. Haha. Later. Mike

Edited by hamateur 1953
Afterthoughts

Posted (edited)

Was all the more interesting to watch the beginning of this year.  Really comprehensive and easily understood by our members too.  Mike. 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Typos