Is a long hot summer on the horizon..? 🧐

If 3664 was our introduction to the beginning of the peak, I reckon by tomorrow we will start to see what's been happening the other side of the sun, and I suggest people stock up on batteries and walkie talkies 😂 (ya see, my generation knew how to weather a storm. 😏 GET THE TINNED AND DRIED CUPBOARD STOCKED) 😂😂😂 seriously though, we've never really experienced what we are potentially about to see, yet our forefathers appeared to be totally unaffected..oh yeah 🤔 .this was all pre TESLA, just imagine modern man without electricity for a month? CHAOS..(plus, candles, torches, water, sunglasses.....) 😏

• Dislike 1

Yeah.... no.... nothing is going to happen. It's solar maximum. Everything is going to be just fine. We survived X45+ solar flares and G5 geomagnetic storms... you can sleep just fine tonight. Don't try to spread fear about something you do not have to fear, there are enough people already doing that. Locked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2