What's happened to sunspot 2795?

Isatsuki San

Sunspot region 2795 was relatively stable the past 24 hours, it’s still a simple magnetic beta region. Sunspots come and go with regions and it’s main leader spot can split or produce more spots, this is a normal life of a sunspot region. If there would be forming a spot in the leading part with an opposite magnetic polarity (what we call a magnetic delta spot), the solar activity would quickly rise and the risk for strong solar flares increases. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Sunspot region 2795 was relatively stable the past 24 hours, it’s still a simple magnetic beta region. Sunspots come and go with regions and it’s main leader spot can split or produce more spots, this is a normal life of a sunspot region. If there would be forming a spot in the leading part with an opposite magnetic polarity (what we call a magnetic delta spot), the solar activity would quickly rise and the risk for strong solar flares increases. 

Thank you very much for answering me, hey do you think we are going to see a delta sunspot it's  the last days of years or in 2021? 

Edited by Isatsuki San
I edited it for a letter that I did not put

2 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Chance is high that we’ll see a delta spot in the next year(s) as we slowly go to solar max in 2025 with increasing solar flares and more magnetically complex sunspot regions 

Thank you very much, for giving me your time and answer I thank you very much